Plan A New England Trip
- New England Basics
- Destination Guides
- New England Travel Deals and Bargains
- Getting to New England and Getting Around
- Where To Stay
- New England Family Vacations
- Only in New England
- Travel Inspiration: New England in Photos
New England Basics
New England travel basics including maps, getting to New England, when to visit, travel planning tips and more.
- Why Visit New England?
- Plan Your New England Fall Foliage Trip in 8 Weeks
- How To Get Free New England Brochures by Phone
- Free New England Newsletter
- The Best Places to Get Free Driving Directions Online
- How to Travel Safely in New England
- How to Pack and Dress for your New England Trip
- How To Eat a Lobster
From cities to seaside hideaways, here are guides to some of New England's most popular destinations.
- Boston Travel Guide
- Cape Cod Travel Guide
- Martha's Vineyard Vacation Guide
- Foxwoods: A Complete Guide to North America's Largest Casino
- Block Island Travel Guide
New England Travel Deals and Bargains
Your New England getaway can be affordable. Start here to find New England travel discounts, deals, bargains, special offers and packages.
- Kim's New England Deal Sheet - Updated Weekly!
- New England's 10 Best Free Attractions
- 10 New England Inns with Rooms Under $100
- Get Free New England Hotel Coupons Online
- Chinese Buses: Cheap Transportation Between Boston and New York
- New England Inns and Hotels That Accept the Canadian Dollar at Par
Getting to New England and Getting Around
How will you travel to New England and navigate the six-state region once you arrive? Here are some resources to help you get to New England and get around.
Where To Stay
All the best places to stay, whether you're looking for a classic inn, a B&B, a chain hotel, a vacation rental property or a campground.
- Lodgings by State
- Lodgings by Type
- New England B&Bs
- New England Vacation Rental Guide
- New England Camping Guide
- Spas in New England
- Five Healthy Escapes
- Haunted Hotels and Inns of New England
- Stay in a Lighthouse
- Nude in New England: 10 Places to Take It All Off
New England Family Vacations
There's plenty for the younger set to enjoy, from cool museums to amusement parks, and more. Plan your New England family vacation with these resources.
- Baby's Firsts: Memorable New England Travel Experiences for Preschoolers
- Got Kids? Your Days of Staying at Charming New England Inns Aren't Over
- Take Your Babies to a Grand... a Grand Hotel
- Family Fun in the Fall
- Lose Yourselves in a Corn Maze
- Ho Ho Ho! The Place to Go: Santa's Village in New Hampshire
- See Where Bears Are Born at the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory
- The Ultimate Family Escape on The Cape
- A Vacation With and From the Kids
- Six Flags New England: New England's Premier Amusement Park
- Point Sebago Resort is a Family Playground in Maine
- More Ideas for Family Fun State-by-State
Only in New England
New England has something for everyone, but it also has singular attractions you won't find anywhere else in the world. Here are some of the things you can only see in New England.
- Walk the Line: A Guide to Boston's Freedom Trail
- Go on a Moose Safari in Maine's Baxter State Park
- Dine in a Lighthouse
- Scare Yourself Silly in Spooktacular Salem
- Explore America's Stonehenge
- Indulge in a Maple Body Scrub
- See America's Most Visited Rock
- Go on a Lobster Boat Tour
- Dine at America's Oldest Restaurant
- Feast on Fried Clams at the Place Where They Were Invented
- Visit America's Oldest Topiary Garden
- Visit the Last Active Shaker Community
Travel Inspiration: New England in Photos
A picture truly is worth a thousand words, and these New England images will inspire your travel dreaming and planning.
- New England Winter Pictures
- Fall Picture Gallery
- Photos Submitted by Travelers - 130 Images of New England
- Share Your New England Photos
- Featured Photo Gallery: Newport's Famous Cliff Walk