This 3.5-mile pathway along the sea is one of New England's most spectacular walks. It affords views of both Newport's legendary mansions and the restless and magnificent ocean they overlook.
I expected to see some spectacular scenery, but I never anticipated that I'd also stumble upon the meaning of life! Not bad for a free attraction.
Join me on this photo tour, and I'll share some tips that will help you plan your own visit to Newport's Cliff Walk.
- Cliffside Inn: My Cliff Walk Home BaseCliffside Inn Newport Rhode Island - B&B on the Newport Cliff Walk
- A Walk Beside the SeaCliff Walk in Newport - Photo Tour
- Rhode Island's Rocky CoastNewport Rhode Island Rocky Coastline View from the Cliff Walk - Photo
- Privacy PleaseNewport Cliff Walk Photo - Cliff Walk is a Public Right-of-Way that Crosses Private Properties
- Stairway to the SeaNewport Cliff Walk - Forty Steps Photo
- Rules to FollowCliff Walk Newport Rules for Visitors
- Signs Point the WayNewport Cliff Walk Picture
- A MessageNewport Cliff Walk Graffiti - Picture from Newport's Cliff Walk
- The Meaning of LifeLove is Life - Finding the Meaning of Life Along Newport's Cliff Walk
- A Romantic WalkRomantic Walks - Newport Cliff Walk Photo
- Cliff Walk AttractionsNewport Cliff Walk Attractions - Private Homes and Public Mansions
- Sunset SkyNewport Cliff Walk Photo Tour - Sunset Sky