Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 8 oz. Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup beer, dry white wine or Calvados apple brandy
- Crusty Italian bread
- Broccoli, mushrooms, other vegetables of your choice
2. Cut up vegetables into bite-size pieces.
3. In a fondue pot, mix cheddar cheese soup and Swiss cheese and stir until melted, about 10 minutes.
4. Reduce heat and add liquid slowly until fondue reaches desired consistency.
5. Serve hot with cut up bread pieces and vegetables.