Here are my 17 favorite scenes from my travels. I hope these photos of autumn in New England inspire you to plan a fall road trip of your own to some of the scenic places I visited including my family's favorite pick-your-own apple farm, Weed Orchards in Marlboro, New York; the lovely William Cullen Bryant Homestead in Cummington, Massachusetts; and the Pumpkin Patch at South Congregational Church in Granby, Connecticut.
I also hope you'll send me your best New England fall photos: Here's how.
- Pick Your Own Weeds?Weed Farms U Pick Marlboro New York Photo
- Golden DeliciousGolden Delicious Apples - Apple Tree Photo
- Apples AfloatScenic Pond and Fall Foliage Photo - Weed Farms Marlboro New York
- Pumpkin PatchPumpkin Patch at Weed Farms Marlboro NY - Fall Photo
- Curious CowsCurious Cows and Fall Foliage in Sharon Connecticut - Picture
- Oreo CowOreo Cow Photo - Belted Galloway Cow
- A Gilded FrameChurch of Christ Congregational Goshen Connecticut - Fall Foliage Photo
- Moonrise in ConnecticutMoonrise in Connecticut - Fall Leaves and the Almost Full Moon in the October Sky
- Reservoir at TwilightNepaug Reservoir Canton Connecticut - Nepaug Reservoir at Twilight
- Wild and Scenic RiverWestfield River Huntington Massachusetts Fall Foliage Photo - Wild and Scenic Westfield River
- A Leaf-Lined DriveFall Foliage Along the Winding Drive Leading to William Cullen Bryant Homestead Cummington MA
- Fall Line-upFall Line-up - Photo of Fall Trees at Home of William Cullen Bryant