My brother and I stayed at the Grand Pequot Hotel on a Monday night in January of 2007, and we got an incredible rate on the room--just $79 for the night--thanks to a deal I found in a promotional mailing to members of Foxwoods' Wampum Rewards Club.
We checked in at 7 p.m., had dinner at the Golden Dragon, then played Roulette, Blackjack and Slots until after midnight. The large Grand Pequot Casino was a convenient elevator ride away from our hotel room.
If we hadn't stayed over, we would have gone home winners. Then again, we would have missed out on the sumptuous breakfast spread at the Festival Buffet.
In these pictures, I'll show you around Foxwoods' most impressive hotel. For Grand Pequot Tower reservations, call toll free, 800-FOXWOODS.
- Welcome to the Grand Pequot Tower HotelGrand Pequot Tower Hotel at Foxwoods
- The Largest Hotel at FoxwoodsFoxwoods Grand Pequot Hotel Picture
- Checking InGrand Pequot Tower Hotel Lobby Photo at Foxwoods
- Native SymbolismNative Symbolism at the Grand Pequot Hotel at Foxwoods
- Skylight ViewFoxwoods Grand Pequot Tower Hotel Skylight Photo
- Foxwoods Grand Salon and SpaFoxwoods Grand Salon and Spa
- Indoor PoolPicture of Indoor Pool at Grand Pequot Tower Hotel at Foxwoods
- A Casino SanctuaryGrand Pequot Hotel Indoor Pool - Foxwoods Hotel Pictures
- A Deluxe RoomFoxwoods Grand Pequot Tower Hotel Room Photo
- For Hotel Deals, Join the ClubHotel Deals at Foxwoods - Grand Pequot Hotel Deals and Free Stays
- A Tribal SymbolCarved Headboard Tree Design at Foxwoods Grand Pequot Hotel
- A Big BathroomGrand Pequot Hotel Foxwoods Casino - Bahtroom Picture