Fresh whipped cream is a great dessert topping. Maple-flavored whipped cream is even better! Whether you're making sundaes, shortcake, pie or other sweet treats, here is a recipe for making your own maple whipped cream to top it off.
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Chill a metal bowl in the freezer.
- Remove bowl from freezer and add one cup of heavy whipping cream to the bowl.
- Beat cream with a hand mixer.
- As cream begins to thicken, gradually drizzle in 1/4 cup real maple syrup.
- Continue beating until whipped cream is stiff.
- Serve atop your favorite dessert!
- Pumpkin pie goes GREAT with maple-flavored whipped cream.
- If you need more maple whipped cream, make two batches, rather than trying to double the recipe.
What You Need
- Metal Bowl
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Real Maple Syrup
- A Hand Beater