1. Travel

We're in the midst of an unbearably muggy holiday week here in Connecticut! Weather like this sure makes the idea of vacationing in the buff sound tempting! Especially when there's a place in New England where you can give it a try for just $10! And there's also a Skinny Dip World Record to break on Saturday, July 13 (find participating New England locations).

Whether you're a seasoned nudist or you've wanted to experience the freedom of clothing optional recreation for the first time, here are 10 New England campgrounds, resorts and inns that cater to the less than fully clothed.

Poll: Would you stay at a nudist resort? Cast your vote, and see what others are saying. Is your wife the only thing standing between you and a nude vacation?

More Cool Ideas for Hot New England Days

Connect With Kim: Facebook | Twitter

Photo: Getty Images / Vincent Besnault
Comments
July 7, 2010 at 5:00 pm
(1) Art Yaffe says:

You ask “Is your wife the only thing standing between you and a nude vacation?” Why not ask “Is your husband the only thing standing between you and a nude vacation?” In my experience, many women are open to the idea but find that their husbands have fears of “inadequacy”.

July 7, 2010 at 9:04 pm
(2) Kim Knox Beckius says:

Hi Art,
Thanks for offering a different perspective. In posing the question, I was referring to a comment in the discussion thread that accompanies the poll… from a reader who said: “Yes, but I’m afraid my wife wouldn’t let me.”

~Kim

July 4, 2012 at 9:12 pm
(3) maria says:

Any real nudists here ? Nudistkiss.c0m I would like to recommend you to the world’s best and largest nudist dating site for nudists , naturists and naked people./ Lots of fun on Nudistkiss.c0m

July 5, 2012 at 12:58 pm
(4) Tom says:

I have been a ” card carrying nudist” since 1980. I have visited at least six of the nudist camps mentioned in the article. My only regret is that I did not participate in the nudist lifestyle at an earlier age. To the person who thinks they are too old for nudism I say, try it today because tomorrow you will be even older! :)

July 13, 2013 at 7:33 am
(5) microsoft retail store locations says:

It’s amazing for me to have a website, which is beneficial for my knowledge. thanks admin

October 17, 2013 at 11:47 pm
(6) Trends Express Review says:

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this amazing site needs a
lot more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read through more,
thanks for the information!