Whether you're a seasoned nudist or you've wanted to experience the freedom of clothing optional recreation for the first time, here are 10 New England campgrounds, resorts and inns that cater to the less than fully clothed.
Poll: Would you stay at a nudist resort? Cast your vote, and see what others are saying. Is your wife the only thing standing between you and a nude vacation?
More Cool Ideas for Hot New England Days
- Visit the Hurricane Harbor Water Park at Six Flags New England
- Keep Cool in Caves and Waves
- Chill Out at Connecticut's Largest Water Park
- Tour Howe Caverns in Upstate New York
- Pretend It's December at Santa's Village
- Try Whitewater Rafting
- Go Tubing on the Farmington River
Photo: Getty Images / Vincent Besnault